Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Prelude to a rooster-ing new year

The year of the mischievious monkey is ending in less than 10 hours. As we bid farewell to the year of the monkey it is only right to remember or rather forget all the monkey business that has happened. As the tradition goes : Spring cleaning...getting rid of the dirt and picking up the pieces. If this if so, my mind needs a major spring cleaning. O f course not all should be forgotten, there are memories i wont exchange for...: friends..family...laughter. Yet, there are some i wished had never happened. Within a year, my nerves were shattered...my heart was broken...my feelings were numb and my soul was lost. Although not all were unpleasant, the year of the monkey ended with a bitter-sour note.
The past forgotten, the present anticipated and the future unpredicted. Its the dawn of a new life-changing year for me and my friends. As the rooster makes itself heard in the early morn of the new year, lets all hope, pray and beg, that what is to come will be more comforting. They say time is a good healer perhaps they are right. Perhaps fate have a way of toying with us. Perhaps. as shakespeare said: life is a play..perhaps..perhaps... perhaps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan