Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Public Announcement Service...

What have you done?....What do you consider as done? Life is an everlasting book of riddles. Every page you turn are words to humour you and sentences that describes you. Cynical?Maybe. Skeptical? Yes. Perhapes its my insecure nature to be blamed. Or my inabilties? Our achievements,i believe, is measured by how much we put out....may it be in terms of sacrifice ...love...time or energy. So why are there so many doubts in me? Whatever outcome it might be, i should be content. I should believe. i should move on. I should....
Maybe all the shoulds are just a lame excuse for my shortcomings. Perhapes i deserve all that have happened. I embraced fate, for it has brought me joy. But at the same time it has brought the world's sorrow and grieve .People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.Perhapes i dont have that endurance and patience. Perhapes time will to its magic and spark a miracle for me... :) Lets all hope, pray and beg that whatever the future lies...its all been taken care of...and it shall bring self-worth and joy... :)..... May i begin with a new beginning but with the memory of the old journey.
btw....i will b away for abt a wk....so leave your messages here for me k....hehe...muacks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan