Sunday, July 31, 2005

Random Thoughts

A sunny sunday- a sunny thought
School starting again- an anxious/nervous thought
Miss my friends- a matter-of-fact thought
Meeting new friends- a cautious thought
Nus- a positive thought
Architecture- an etticing thought
My new wallet - a putting-the past-behind-me thought
Love- an emotive thought
My bed- a sleepy thought
Rag- a floating thought
Chocolate- a dangerous thought
Tears- an ambiguious thought
Happiness- a daily thought
Hug- a i-need-one-now thought
My phone- a screwed up thought
Conversations- a communicative thought
My pictures- a comforting thought
Family- a must-have thought
My looks- a flawful thought
Heartbroken- a jaded thought
Life- a quintessential thought
Me- Random Thoughts.........................

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan