Monday, May 08, 2006

love n hate

I like to travel but the past few days it has been nuts. I cant complain much la, as my mum said, "you leave everything to the last minute of course like tt la"...argh..FINE...Getting the dates...checkin the prices ( with my mum breathing now my neck complainin abt the price )..the hotel...blahblah..i so can pay someone to do it for me la... My mum has been in a harsh harsh mood..argh...think i'm spending too much time at home..she cant stand it. I'm better off not at home la. As they say distance make the heart grow fonder right...though i'm not sure it works in tis case.
Toking abt distance, the distance between now and sch it work and confusion. Things, a couple of them are happenin simultanously... So u will hear me wine. Slap me if u must...wahaha. Help if u can.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan