Sunday, August 27, 2006

Save

The jia wore a skirt 2dae. I blame it on the insensibility of not-enough-slp unconsciousness. Hahaha. Didn’t make it to Rochester 2dae but did spent $$$$$. Trust me when i say i can spent. Why are the things i like always pricey. Gugu calls it the cursed eye. Where u only hav eyes for nice or expensive stuff. Ofcourse, thank goodness it doesnt happen all the time. Feel deprived man after night after night of working. :P Think my eyes are getting smaller. Submission is a week away, cant wait to get it over and done with. Gugu gave me a new shirt, black and white..duh! Haha. I think she is my biggest influence in fashion, she taught me that I can just live with black and white. Thus, I grew up feeling comfortable with those 2 tones. Haha. O did I mention I wore a skirt..hahaha. Only to the complains of my mummy…”aiyo..why ur legs so fat”… “ ..too bad u are born with legs like tt unlike…” … “ …better dun wear this pair of shoes with skirt..make them look fatter..”…. “ ..can u do smthg about those two spots on your face?...”
Mengs was telling me he noes this guy..rich…smart… sensible, trying to intro me to him..but he got Hot gf ..hahha…too bad. Steph told me she was tryin to promote me..hahaha…aiyo wats up with everyone?...
Everyone seems to be saving up, mengs saving , as always, for car. Jon for his camera…..
What are u saving for?

1 comment:

Jon said...

yes save up! Its not just any cam you know....its theJONcam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan