Monday, October 16, 2006

More Random thoughts...

Design..De sign..yes thats wat i need...a sign....

Do you u its proven that better dressed people demand more respect..

Elaine....u still owe me a bolster..hehe...giving u a reason to visit me!!!

Theres a beginning...will there be an end?....

Realise drawings are very impt. It was so hard for gugu to visualise when my cousin couldnt draw...hahhaa

Do u noe tt red+ green=christmas
orange+grey= quite ugly
purple+green= brave
Den again if u can pull it off.............why not....

:) Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO i sit next to you everyday (almost) but I am not in your blog... I is sad. Talk about me please... more more can?

Love you loads
Kisses and hugs... and licks
Cheers yo mama
Drea

Anonymous said...

andrea goh.
her panty got hole.
does everyone know?
HOHOHOHOHO.

hello jiaaa :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

My panty got hole
I dance the tango
with a green mango
and my pet flamingo

Tell me you know
Why you spy on me so

So I can tell the guai lo
that you want some gelato
of cos... with some ore-O

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan