Sunday, January 07, 2007

I puke at the sight of my face!!!

There are things that I will and will not do. Sometimes a little persuasion is needed but at times its just against my moral or integrity; non-respectful. In which case u should just get someone else to do it for u. :) Did quite a bit cleaning for the past two days. Having a gugu that is crazy about being clean is quite a bliss. Although we are only “ ..40%..” done with the cleaning. She liked what I did with the DO NOT ENTER signs though. She didn’t want the signs to scratch anything so taping was best avoided. I used string instead, to prevent workers from stepping into the clean zones. Not taping just tying needed. So simple yet she can’t stop saying it’s a gd and effective way. Hmm.
School is starting,…trying to turn my anxiety to excitement… Keyword: try.. :) Cheers..see you see me in studio…as usual.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan