Friday, July 28, 2006


cheesecake

"It doesnt mean when people support u, they love you. Sometimes it just means that you are helpless"-eddie said to terri hatcher in desperate housewives. Gosh...this makes things difficult. So when do u really knoe when pple do things out of love and not just because u asked them to or the fact tt you are just helpless. Perhaps its tt look in the eye, that simple gesture or those simple words. Hmm. Cheesecake...nt just any cheescake but the one above. Its the little things tt count, although the big ones cannot be ignored, like the raspberry beneath it, the white chocolate above it...hehe..So when i say thank you to my costume girls...i mean it. I noe i'm not there always...sorry...Same to k, i noe i didnt go to all yr mambo sessions..too busy la..hehe..To 03s72...sorry..if aki wasnt as tiring..i will be there as SF said...hehe...to 26th..yeah..will be seeing some of u soon..thank goodness for those mini gatherings although it is literally impossible to get everyone down..hehe
Argh sch is starting soon, can u believe it!!! If seeing is believe...i guess i hav to with the timetable on my table. At least this holiday was quite fun...with hk trip..with foc...with rag..with goshD.. :) Went mustafa 2dae...rocks my socks man tt place. They hav everything...and its cheap..of course quality not included. Not to mention the clumpsy incidents i have there. Only to realise that i do hav a cut ( a very small one la) from it. Told my mum, and she wonders why i'm a girl in the first place. I cant stand couples or families in the same outfits...its embarrassing. Its a lack of creativity coz u jus basically jus put everyone with the same thing. None-the-less, i bought matching t-shirts for my cousins..coz i noe the mother likes it. :P I need to paint..but i cant start. I need to rag..but i cant put my foot to it. I need to stone/play ...but i dun hav time for it. Tsktsk...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan