Sunday, July 23, 2006

The urge to paint....


paint


I use to do it every time the holidays comes. Switch on the radio and just paint the whole day through and through. Now i have the urge to paint...again...the last time i painted was for my P3.
This time....a bigger scale!!!!
Receiving mail via nus mail is stressful. The unfortunate reminder that school is indeed starting in less den a month!!! AH!!!!!!! This is a list of to dos before school starts..gotta make me happy...care to join me? :P

1) Go botanical gardens..dun ask me why...i just have an urge to go there la...

2) Paint..!!! But where is the time?...

3) Watch more plays....which i will with homesick and all ard the corner..!!!

4) Remember to bid on CORS for myself and drea...cant depend on lloyd all the time sia..especially now tt he's..*ahem

5) Meet up with friends...which i will..with steph's bdae coming soon...

6) Lunch....?

7)Stone

Sigh so much to do so little time!!!....not to mention rag!!! thurderrain...and homesick..siao la..

Cheer me!!! today..tomorow...always!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan