Wednesday, August 16, 2006


come catch hold of me

Amazing...steph called my homephone when she couldnt get me on my hp..hahaha..so clever. No, tts not the amazing part. The thing is after a day where i wasnt feel alright, she calls and asks me for lunch 2morow..Sigh. I feel better already. She is getting to be like Ruth, my bestfriend, miraclously being there wherever i'm breaking down. ( Ruth came and studied with me before my A levels at a point when i was goin mad..!..jus one of the incidents where she was there without me askin.. :p) "Fall baby fall, like the rain that washes them all. They say tears help you heal..." if the song is true, den i shd be healed for a long time coming. All the way while i was walkin home in the dark..they just came rolling down.
I cant stand last minute work, especially with design. I do take datelines seriously, sometimes i wish people will be less ambitious and greedy. Perfection does not exist! I will rather get things done. Trust me, when u are in the real world, you have to get things done although they might not be what you wish it could be.

Catch me if u can
Opportunities are like doors
but if u dun get hold them while its open
den they will close on you
perhaps its too late
perhaps too much is done by one but not the other
perhaps perhaps perhaps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan