Tuesday, August 15, 2006


steps


My alarm clock was an hour late so i end up not goin for my first space and health lect..den again i didnt go for BU. Spent the day with drea jon and studiomate lance ard every aki student's area...art friend..bugis...wahaha. Our feet got all wet while we were waiting for a cab..argh..wet wet wet. Walked home in the dark....again. As i was walking i remembered how one of my friend gave up on the walk half way through some time in JC. hahah..yeshyesh..i live far in..owell. :]Mengs cant stop rushing me to get attached...especially after drea got hers..he asked.." so when is it your turn.."...i gave him THE face..hahaha. To mengs : Sometimes, its not only a choice of mine. Wats more, tonight during dinner, gugu was say..dunno dunno whos son is not bad-looking, with a good background...yadadada...(watever!)Den my mummy changed the subject and asked me whether i'll still be drafting as daddy mentioned he saw two gals using the lightbox the night before. I told her we only using comp in 2nd sem. She exclaimed tt that is better, more professional, higher quality. I told her hand drawn drawings are nice too. Not everything computer u knoe. Gugu agreed. I mean daddy makes things with his hands....perhaps tts where i get my like-making-things-with-my hands genes from. :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan