Monday, July 13, 2009


So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye Marta

I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu

FreidrichAdieu, adieu, to you and you and you

So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye Marta

I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu

FreidrichAdieu, adieu, to you and you and you......


Thank you all for being there and supported me through it all.

My family, my dear friends.....
The many studio meals at the foyer bench, the staying over, the hanging of computers, the waiting at scalebar, the endurance of endless studio sessions............
What is most precious is the many many friends i have made that will last a lifetime.
Muacks
See you guys soon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan