Monday, May 29, 2006

I wish i could just dun care......

There are times like these where i wish i had less things to care about. Where i could just worry/care less. Why Why Why...did i put myself in this?...The desperate need to feel busy? The workaholic bug?...or jus because i decided to be nice and its hard for me to say no when someone asks.....argh...it has cost me. No shd be a addition to my dictionary. *sigh..why does things like tt have to come back and bite me... And wats the point.........of caring tt is......for money?...NOPE...no pay.....for friendship??.....nt like it(friendship) matters to them half it matters to me.......SO WHY BOTHER.
Sick of pple playing me out......sick of pple acting like they care when they are half-hearted...sick sick sick........And by the way even if i care so much what do i get in return......???.....nothing!!! not like anyone will care about yours truely anyways........so why nt help pple tt are more worth helping........
SO tied of caring...........wats the point when it doesnt come back....nt even a little..Ever felt so tied of smiling or giving coz all of a sudden it feels empty and pple are nt appreciating....Yups...i comprehen...............

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan