Sunday, May 28, 2006

Too lazy to type in complete sentences....

-yes i knoe results are out.....the coward..me...is nt abt to find out..will do so ........somehow

-My brother commented i was Fat yesterday...

-My brother lied to gugu tt i got picked up but my bf this morning....WHAT RUBBISH...i walked out of the MYself this morning. Another series of unnecessary explaination.

-A month of the 3 months of holiday has passed....wat have i done?....

-Kimi Raikkonen's engine blow up at the Monaco Grand Prix...*sigh..poor iceman

-Ruth's bdae 2dae.....Happy Hatchday to my dearest childhood friend.

-Baked muffins 2dae..or rather..cup cakes....next time less sugar..more banana. Jan commented i'm a hsewife in the making...hmm....compliment?

-Ribbon performed on stage 2dae....can tell she has a short attention span...

-I wanna go roller blading...all auntie nat's fault la..got me hooked although i'm nt good at it...hehe

- Will someone stone with me?....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan