Thursday, June 01, 2006

Point....

Felt much better 2day after a appointment with TheBodyShop. The lady said i'm stress...i shd drink more water with honey and lemon...and i have a weak womb...ermm...I realise i do want some time to do nothing to just breathe.....

Point...

- do not get me jewellery/accessories...kinda picky about it

- i saw smthg i will like in my new room

- i wanna get Keds...

- i wanna blade...or even buy one..hahhaa

- ermm.shd i take up a deal to go melbourne?...

- i wanna buy shorts....hahaha

1 comment:

Jon said...

for a moment i read the third point as "i wanna get KIDS" and then my limited fashion knowledge reminded me otherwise.

relax Jiayi...relax...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 Embracing reality...[period]... Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan